Facetime for MAC: Now say hello to FaceTime for Mac. You can now make video calls from your Mac computer to another Mac or to an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. It’s easy. It’s pretty much fun and exciting. One may almost feel the essence of being there while making a video call with Facetime.
With a built-in camera, FaceTime for iOS now makes it all possible to talk, smile and laugh with anyone on an iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Mac computer. MAC users can now meet friends, hang around with them, joke around or stay in touch with just a click of mouse. It is always a great experience to see the face along with the voice during the call.
Download Facetime for Mac:
Facetime for MAC now gives a smooth viewing experience without any distractions as the window frame and controls getting faded away. You can see how you look to the other person you are calling with the help of picture-in-picture view option. Almost everyone in your family may join in the video screen and have fun. The best part about this is that there are no hitches when you call someone on an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Users on the other end too don’t have any hitches during the call. FaceTime for iPhone smoothly adjusts the view automatically whether you use the front or rear camera or rotate it from portrait to landscape.
Whenever someone makes a call to you, the call rings on every Mac device you own. Having Facetime is not mandatory. Also, you never have to worry about making yourself always available. You may turn off FaceTime in Preferences if you don’t want to receive calls.
Now you can make a video call to everyone on the MAC without having to worry about what device they’re using — iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Mac. All it takes is a tap, a smile and a laugh.
Now FaceTime for Mac Download supports video calls up to 720p quality. To get this quality, all you need is an iMac, MacBook Pro or MacBook Air with a built-in FaceTime HD camera, and your calls get displayed with awesome clarity which looks like real. FaceTime Download supports 16:9 aspect ratio, so now you can get all your family and friends and even your favorite dog inside a single video call screen.
FaceTime for iOS requirements:-
Operating System Needed: Mac OS X.
Required disk space: 14 MB.
Install FaceTime for Mac:
- The first step for installing the Facetime for iOS is to use your Apple ID to get registered.
- FaceTime will then validate your Apple ID and email address. FaceTime should now be activated.
- In any other case where it is unable to activate, then you may try the following steps:
- Always make sure that you have an active Internet connection.
- Then Verify if you have a valid Apple ID at appleid.apple.com. You can create an Apple ID or reset your password from this website in case you want.
- Make sure your email address is verified at FaceTime > Preferences.
- If the “Preferences” option shows that your email status as “verifying,” then follow the instructions in the verification email that was sent to you to complete the process.
- Toggle FaceTime off and on in FaceTime > Preferences.
The above steps should help you in resolving the issue.
Make Video calls using Facetime with just a single click:
- Launch the FaceTime app from the dock or Applications folder on your Mac computer.
- Select the contact name listed in the right hand navigation pane that you would like to FaceTime and click on it.
- If you have multiple choices, click on the number or email you’d like to call.
- Now wait for the FaceTime session to get connected.
- You may now Start FaceTime’ing with the person on the other side!